Saturday, June 6, 2009

I WANNA KEEP YOU

You walked into my life, and stopped my suffering
You took my breathe away the sweetest thing i've seen
And all the memories when I got her (got her)
And all the things when i say i love her (love her)
You're the light that i see (You're the light that i see)
You're the cure that i want (You're the cure that i want)
I want you to know that
I Wanna Keep You

It's been a long time since i felt this way
I've never thought that you will put a smile on my face
Every late night calls, is nothing but us both
You know i'll never gonna leave you hanging all alone
I'll be your lover, your pillar i'll be there for you
All the time every heart beat ever breathe of mine
You bring me higher you see that i fall for you (cause i love everything about you)
Can't you see that (baby baby)
Can't you see that (it's love)

I am lost without you
Never want chu leave me behind
Babygirl you are my life
Always want you by my side
Babygirl i need you
Babygirl i love you
Babygirl i miss you (you're the precious one in my life lady)
Babygirl duncha knowthat you're the one i'm looking for

Remember all the good times we had
Reminising all the bad times and the problems we shared
I borrowed you my ears to listen to what you gotta say
Everyday and night,You'll be crying on ur bed
Why? is it becoz of me? you say i didnt care
But i keep thinking of it. The pain u couldnt bear
And eventhough its over,You know we're friend
Till the end,hear my voice,hope you enjoy,lets go

I've sang to you all night to let u know (that i'm trying to impress you)
If you'll not be mine then i'll be alright with it.

Since the day i saw ya
I remember those features
Those couple of meetings that got me much closer
Other guys got jealous cause your heart was like a palace
Presentation like a princess i ain't need to be the witness
Now that if i got ya, I will need ya
Cause girl, there ain't no one like ya who loves like ya now