Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Missing You

I really miss you, and it hasn't been the same.
I drop a tear whenever I hear your name.
Remember the night,
the one where we just sat there and talked?
Well that night I fell in love with you.
And for that one night I felt like I belonged.
I just thought of that night, and I realized how much I really miss you.
I miss your smile,
but I miss my own more.
Nobody understands how much I miss you.
Miss how much we used to talk and miss all the things we used to do.
I try not to admit it to myself that I still feel this way.
Nobody knows that i still wake up thinking of you each day.
I still think of you and really do miss you.
I would give up everything I have to be everything that we're not.
I miss u when I‘m sad I miss u when I’m lonely but most of all,
I miss you when I’m happy
Missing someone isn't about how long it's been since you've seen them last or the amount of time since you've talked.
It's about that very moment when you're doing something, and you wish, you wish that they were right there with you.
Just because i haven't talked to you in so long, doesnt mean I don't miss you.
I miss you when something good happens to me, because you're the one I wanna share it with 1st.
I miss you when something bad happens, because you make everything better.
I miss you when I cry, because you kiss my tears away.
I miss you when I'm laughing, because you make my laughter grow.
I miss you through all those times...
But I miss you the most when I'm lying in bed at night thinking about you, because before I always knew someway, somehow...You Are thinking of me too... And that's why it's then that I miss you the most, because I’m not so sure your thinking about me anymore...
Missing someone is a part of loving them.
If you're never apart, then you will never know how strong your love really is.
Remembering all our memories & it’s times like these that I miss you most, remembering when we are so close.
I miss the sweetness I remember all the laughs & hugs the kisses and
* I LOVE YOU *