Saturday, August 22, 2009

Update!!

Hello people!! It's been awhile right.. Apologies for the late update been busy with few stuffs.. What can i say..;) Where should i start ehk?.. Hmm.. Ok life have been normal.. Got myself a new toy..*some only know what it is* ;) Work as normal.. Have to set 50% of Passing & Participation rate by dec.. now it's like only 20+% of Participation & 12% of Passing rate.. Other then that hopefully the new AOFI will take over my place as i will be busy in the end of the year with my competition..

Aite people.. I'm back in the team now.. It's great to be back.. I know many of them loves me & my bro back in the team.. hehehe..;) Training i can say it's very tuff.. Skill,Fitness & Gym all at one.. Maybe after 1yr plus of lacking off.. hehehe..=p Hopefully can get my touch back asap.. Insya'Allah.. I'll be going 2 comp before Sea Games.. Pre Asian Indoor Games & Asian Indoor Games.. Have to lose weight again..:( i want to lose more so that later Raya can eat all the Lontong,Rendang etc & all the cakes n cookies..;) Weight targeted to lose is 62kg and now I'm 68kg.. So 6kg more to go..;)

So guess till here then.. This is wat happen when we rarely update blog.. hahaha..;)
Happy Fasting To All The Muslim..;)

Ps*Gue Rindu Si Sama Hommies Gue