Monday, September 14, 2009

Iftar With Hommies

Hello people!!! I know i've been gone for so long.. I'm sorry.. Been busy with my training la.. Everyday finish training latest at 11pm u know.. Get back home around 12+ nearly 1am.. Wash up abit then landing on my bed gone to dreamland.. Hahaha..;)

Ok, yesterday did some shopping before e Iftar, meet up cuzz etty 1st at khatib and went down to comcentre.. Wanna check on Iphone 3gs.. Gonna get 1.. But it's on out of stock.. So have to wait till october.. Or maybe i can wish it for my b'day present!! hahaha..;) Meet e rest at town, shop here n there.. Got myself new jeans n tshirt as all my old jeans n tshirt has loosen due on my weight lose.. hahaha..;) Iftar at Tong Seng Bugis.. I had Slice Fish Soup with rice as i am still watching on my diet..;) After Iftar went down to Arab St for Sheesha n chilled out..;)









Another update!! Here are my latest body.. hahaha..;)






Last weight check was 64.3kg..;)